Hello, dear peeps!
I’m glad to be back home recuperating from my surgery. Thank you all for your kind wishes and notes!
I wanted to share with you the fun step card I made for the very caring nursing staff at the hospital:
Hahaha! Ahhh, those breezy hospital gowns!
(Oops, I see I took this pic before I took out the temporary gathering stitches on the curtain. Ha! I was rushing to get it done before I left for surgery, and the card’s gone on to its new home now.)
The current Art Impressions challenge (#212) is: Bling, Glitter or Glossy. Take a closer look at her glossy patent leather bag and shoes and glittery coat, eyeshadow and hair, and bling earrings:
She certainly makes a bold statement & fits Simon Says Stamp’s Monday Challenge: Red, White and/or Blue.
To make the step card easily, I used the Sizzix Hearts Step-Up die, but folded the first two hearts back down and used the third to help hold the curtain. Easy-peasy! I was in a bit of a quandary about the curtain… With the card open, it looks taller, but folds up it’s even with the left side. I could have made it a smidge shorter when it folds up so that it sits even when opened… what you think???
- Art Impressions Get Well stamp set
- Sizzix Card, Hearts Step-Up die
- Spellbinders Conversation Speech Bubble One Dies
- SugarPea Designs Heart Beat SugarCut die
- Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow Petite Paper Pack
- Core’dinations cardstock: red, blue & white
- Memento dye ink – Tuxedo Black
- Copic Markers: B21,29; BG13,15; C1,3; E00,02; R21,25
- Pebbles, Inc. Chalk
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops: Gloss White & Morning Dew
- Kuretake Zig Wink of Stella clear
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L tape runner
- Simply Defined ‘Stay Put’ Glue
- Misc. Seafoam gauze material (Hobby Lobby), thread
I’m entering this card in the following challenges… click on any of them for more information on how you can play along:
Thank you for stopping by today. I’ll be back as soon as I’m back on my feet!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me. Continue reading