Just dropping in today with a quick card. With dad back in the hospital for emergency surgery and an unidentified infection, it has been heart rending not to be able to visit him! The past few days have been particularly rough with severe pain and today he sounded so down, I make a quick card for him and also one for the nurses on his floor caring for him, I was hoping to stop and pick up some flowers for him and a bag of chocolates for the sweet nurses. I called first to see where to take them and was surprised that the operator said they wouldn’t allow anything in, not even a card! How frustrating!! Later, I went to their website and found they have a way to send messages to the staff, so at least I got to thank them. It’s the thought that counts – and they are greatly appreciated!
Here’s the card I’d made for the nurses:
- Waffle Flower Free Printables to Thank Health Heroes (HERE)
- Thanks, Waffle Flower! I’m not much of a Digi person, but that made it fast and easy to get this card together!!
- Sizzix Scallop Hearts dies
- Hero Arts Window on Love Confetti Die
- Park Lane Paperie cardstock
- Pebbles, Inc.Pearlescent Chalks – jewel tones
- Misc adhesive
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.