It’s been a rough few weeks with a nasty relapse, but I’m back briefly to post this sparkling mixed media coffee/tea calendar that I made as a gift for a friend. (and for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and the December Stamplorations Mixed Media Challenge)
As you probably know, it’s also time for the winter Coffee Lovers Hop. Winter in Florida doesn’t mean snow, it just means different flowers and perhaps a few more hot beverages, but there are enough warm days for a nice cold frap, too! There is the RARE frost this far south, so I really frosted everything up on this.
That frosting goes well with MarkerPoP’s day 10 theme: Sparkle. I love the various sparkling products used, like the Stickles on the cups and feathers, the Extreme Peacock embossing powder on the feathers and the copper glitter paste on the stenciled background. The flowers have Flower Soft centers
That fab musicalbutterfly just sparkles and shines! You can’t hardly tell in the pics, but a layer of Glossy Accents over the fraps looks just like the plastic cups they come in.
Even the whipped topping on the fraps have some frosty sparkle in them!
- Stamplorations stamps: Coffee & Dog Roses, Trendy Feathers, Trendy Feathes 2, Trendy Butterflies, Tea Cup Row, Always Time for Tea
- Stamplorations ARTplorations stencil: Swirly Blooms
- DoCrafts 2018 calendar tabs
- KaiserCraft Bracket Album (just one ‘page’)
- Plaid Apple Barrel Jet Black acrylic paint
- Tsukineko Memento dye inks: Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black
- Core’dinations paper: white, lilac, gray
- Tsukineko Versamark ink
- Recollections gold detail embossing powder
- Judikins Extreme Peacock Embossing Powder
- Copic Markers:B24; G24, 99; R20; V04, 09, 15, 17; Y15, 17, 35; YG61, 63, 67
- Sakura Gelly Roll pen – white 08
- BoBunny glitter paste: Copper
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Ranger Stickles: Lavender, Rose Gold, Seafoam, Star Dust, Turquoise
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Stickles: Dusty Concord
- Ranger Ice Stickles: Silver Ice
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Copper Penny, Gloss Dandelion Yellow, Gloss White
- Flower Soft: Daffodil (the flower centers)
- Misc. Vellum
- Recollections Floral Embellishments
- Simply Defined ‘Stay Put’ liquid adhesive
- Scotch adhesive dots – medium
I’m playing along with the following challenges and hops. Click on any of them for more information on how you can join the fun:
- CropStop December Challenge Linky Party #35 (Core’dinations, Flower Soft, Plaid, Ranger, Scotch, Tsukineko)
I have a couple of additional projects that I already made for the Coffee Lovers Hop… If I can manage to get them posted, you’ll be hearing from me again real soon, so stay tuned!
I’m glad you stopped by today and, as always, I appreciate your comments!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.