Are you interested in travelling around — virtually, or in person — to enjoy lovely flora and fauna? One of my whims is taking nature pictures. To help me keep track of what and where I have posted, I have created this tab. They are organized by State, then by name of the attraction/garden/park or post. You’re more than welcome to travel around with me. These posts are by no means comprehensive, but I think you will find the pictures enjoyable and there will be some information and links in case you want to visit any of these gardens personally. Before sharing using any content, please see the ‘Fine Print’ tab on my home page. Thanks!
- Butterfly World in Coconut Creek, FL
- Flamingo Gardens in Davie, FL
- J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge in Sanibel Island, FL
- Lion Country Safari in Loxahatchee, FL (near West Palm Beach)
- McKee Botanical Gardens in Vero Bach, FL
- Mounts Botanical Garden in West Palm Beach, FL
- Naples Botanical Garden in Naples, FL
Personal gardens of friends and family in Florida ( just for your viewing pleasure… not open to the public, sorry!)
- Flower Pics and Sandhill Cranes
- HOYA doin?!
- Meet Charlie, the Maine Coon Cat
- Orchids in Bloom!
- Painting Dory and Strawberries Plus Flower Pics
- Testing (My very first post)
- What’s Blooming
- Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens in Savannah, GA
- Skidaway Island State Park on Skidaway Island, GA (Near Savannah)
Southern Indiana – personal gardens ( just for your viewing pleasure… not open to the public, sorry!)
- Cup of Cheerful Columbine Card and Robin Eggs
- Fringed and Parrot Tulips….
- Morel Mushrooms…
- Spring Flowers in Indiana
- Summer Flowers in Indiana
- Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens in Belmont, NC
- JC Raulston Arboretum in Raleigh, NC
- Sarah P. Duke Gardens in Durham, NC