Today I have a pair of tags to share. Jenn Shurkus is celebrating her 10th blogiversary and has invited us to copy the inspiration from one of her projects. I chose one of her beautiful tags from March (you can see it by clicking HERE).
Simon Says Stamp’s Wednesday Challenge this week is Sparkle and Shine, and their Monday Challenge is: i scream for… using the letter i.
So, I put the ideas together and came up with these lovely, sparkly and shiny mixed media tags using some Imagine crafts products, ink and a what’s Important stamp (i words)…
Thanks so much, Jenn, for the fab idea!
- Unity Stamp Co.: January 2015 KOTM: Magic of Beginnings + Take Care of You + Tag – free gift with purchase : )
- Dreamweaver Large Lace Border Stencil
- Ranger Tim Holtz Butterflies Tissue Tape
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Paints: Peacock Feathers, Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry
- Ranger Stickles: Fruit Punch, Aqua, Distress Stickles – Dusty Concord, and Ice Stickles – Crystal Ice
- Ranger Liquid Pearls: Dark Chocolate
- Imagine Crafts Creative Medium: Metallic Gold
- Imagine Crafts Goosebumps texture spray
- Versamark ink
- Recollections Detail embossing powders: Ebony & Gold
- Recollections Encrusted Jewel kits: Mica & Teal
- Memento London Fog dye ink
- Misc glue, ribbon, feathers
Here are the challenges I’m entering this project in, in case you want to join the fun:
- Jenn Shurkus’ 10th blogiversary: http://shurkus.com/everyday-life/happy-10th-blogiversary
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Sparkle and Shine: http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-sparkle-and-shine/
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – i scream for… (using Imagine crafts products, ink and a what’s Important stamp) http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=2833
- Unity Stamp Co’s Friends with Flair: http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/2015/07/friend-with-flair-link-up.html
- 7/27/15 update: FWF winner! Yay! http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/2015/07/time-for-winners_27.html
I’m glad you stopped by today!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
Love this mixed media tag. Great texture.
Beautiful Tags! Love that fabulous butterfly… So shimmery 🙂
Beautifully done tag!
Wow – your tags are stunning! Pieces of art. 🙂
So so pretty!!
Lovely tag and filled with pretty detail.
LOVE this mixed media tag! All the textures and layers are so pretty!
What a cool tag. I love all the dimension.
terrific mixed media tag – wonderful colors and layers!
This is super awesome!
So much beautiful embossing! Love it!
Beautiful. Love love love. TFS
This is such an elegant tag! I love the lace look that you created at the top and the butterfly is such a great image. It all goes so well together and the sentiment is powerful. I love that concept of recognizing and remembering what truly is important to us. Thanks for sharing such an inspiring piece with us for this week’s Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
Gorgeous! And even prettier in person.:)
This is so pretty! I love that butterfly! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
this is gorgeous! i love all the textures and color 🙂 thank you so much for helping me celebrate my blogiversary!!!
Wonderful and so well done – such loveliness on this tag – yummy textures and awesome dimension!! So pretty!!
Hey! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after
reading through some of the post I realized it’s new to
me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely delighted I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and
checking back often!