Hello! I’m back today with a really fun NORTHERN Winter Coffee card:
The sentiment originally said ‘chocolate bar’ – which is terrific, but didn’t fit the Coffee Lovers Hop. I cut it apart so that I could put the in the die cut ‘Coffee’ lined with brown instead. Sometimes you can mask a sentiment to do this, but the words in this one were too close. Cutting stamps apart is fairly easy with an X-acto knife and they can go right back together to use as originally intended. It’s an easy way to get more mileage out of your stamps. So far I haven’t been struck by lightening for the sacrilege of ‘maiming’ my stamps. lol!
I thought the flower sequin was just the right size to stick in her hair. That helps draw your eye away from the other side of her face where I added some hair to cover for the fact that I got her face stamped in slightly off from her chin angle…. now she just looks like she might have a bad toothache… of course I shouldda kept MY mouth shut and you probl’y wouldn’t’ve noticed! lol!
- Spellbinders Elegant Labels 4 die
- Verve Coffee die
- Unity Stamp Co: Hello Love, Angie Girl Faces & Big Chocolate Bar stamps
- Memento: London Fog, Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black
- Copics: BG13, 018, 45; C1; E11, 23; R20; RV02, 19, 34; YR21, 24
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks Jewel Tones
- Core’dinations cardstock – white and teal
- Scrapbook adhesives by 3l EZ Runner permanent adhesive
- Aleene’s Clear Gel Tacky Glue
- Misc sequins
I’m playing along with the following hop(s) and challenge(s)… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun!
Stay warm, my dear northern friends and I’ll be back soon!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.