When dad got home from the hospital yesterday, I had a special card waiting for him….
I like the sentiment so much, I made one for myself to hang on my inspiration board!
I especially like the part inside that says, ‘I puffy heart love you’ as I always sign my name with a puffy heart!
- Tonic Studios Topnote Trellis dies
- CAS-ual Fridays stamps: Doing Great & Puffy Heart Love
- Park Lane Paperie 110# paper – jewels and pastels
- Tsukineko Versamark ink
- Stampendous Beach – Sky Blue embossing powder
- Recollections Encrusted Jewels – Detail Peacock embossing powder
- Misc. adhesives
Thank you all so much for stopping by and for your well-wishes for dad!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.