Welcome back! That’s both for you and for me! I finally made a couple of cards for the first time in weeks! It only took three days and several do-overs, but it sure felt good to be transforming plain old paper into something fun and beautiful again!!
I started out fairly simple, but wasn’t happy with the watercolor sky. (nor that I managed to get some on the inside. Fortunately, the recipient won’t mind.)
I like how shiny her little gold crown turned out!
The next one got a little more challenging with an animated inside, as you’ll see in a bit.
I like the blended Distress inks for the sky better, don’t you?!
Here’s the card in action (click on the image below to start the video):
I also love that amazing holographic paper… just perfect for a South Florida vibe!…
- Altenew – Cityscape A & B cover dies
- Altenew – Signature Words dies
- Spellbinders – Palm Trees die
- Motion Crafts by Uchi’s Design – Super Friends stamp set (SMS)
- Motion Crafts by Uchi’s Design – Rotary animation set
- My Favorite Things – Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows, Jumbo
- The Ton – Most Interesting Cardmaker stamp set
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Gina K Designs dye inks: Black Onyx, Lipstick, Sweet Mango, Wild Dandelion
- Marvy Uchida Le Plume II markers: 53, 103, 8, 94, 67, 49, 83, 87
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress inks: Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick, Barn Door, Broken China, Chipped Sapphire, Dusty Concord
- Copic Markers
- Brea Reese Metallic Pens – Gold
- Kuretake Zig Wink of Stella clear
- Hunkydory Holographic Mirror paper – silver
- Core’dinations cardstock blue and white
- Sookwang Scor-tape
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
Obviously, I’m still puttering along, but I have a huge backlog of cards I need to make, so maybe I’ll get back in the groove and you’ll see more posts soon! Thanks for stopping by and for sharing your thoughts!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.