Welcome back on this perfect day for a nice cup of tea! Here’s the card I made:
Yeah, I know you can’t hardly see the card in this picture… that’s because I wanted to show off my cute little teapot again! Lol! : ) The sentiment says: There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea. So true!
I took a label from a tea I got from Tuesday Morning to put in the middle of that Ironworks die cut that looks a lot like a snowflake. I believe I will go get some more of that tea and use this as a gift card to go along with it as a soothing gift for one of my dear friends.
The inspiration for this came from Stamplorations CUTplorations challenge this month:
My takeaways were: the color blue (different shade), the snow (also in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge), and the gallon/quart/pint balance.
The inside is also decorated with a faint, second generation stamped teacup.
- Spellbinders dies: Card Creator 5×7 Reflective Moment, Card Creatior A2 Valiant Honor, Ironwork Motifs
- Stamplorations Teacup Row and Always Tea Time stamps
- Memento dye inks: Bahama Blue and Summer Sky
- DCWV Bright Metallic cardstock pack & Glitzy Glitter cardstock stack
- Core’dinations white cardstock
- Misc. adhesives & tea jar label
I’m playing along with the following hops and challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Let There Be Snow
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Gift It
- Crop Stop December Challenge Linky Party #23 – Anything Goes (Spellbinders and Memento)
- Edited to add: Tickled pink to be the January winner at CropStop!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
Absolutely stunning die cut card design. I really love that color you chose too.
Another great card!!! I love so much the beautiful sentiment!
Very pretty die cut layered card, love the blues!! Thank you for sharing
Oooh, so pretty!
Pretty vintage card!
THis is gorgeous with all those die cut layers, and the sentiment couldn’t be more perfect for a tea drinker!
very nice card!
Really pretty, gorgeous colours and I love your teapot.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x
What a lovely way to use those gorgeous dies! Thanks for linking up to the Crop Stop Challenge!
Oh how elegant.
What a lovely card and great use of the dies! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! 🙂
BEAUTIFUL!! you really have some nice dies and they make great cards.
Wow! Very beautiful! Love this!
Gorgeous card! Really love your use of the tea cup image. Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations CUTplorations and Anything Goes challenges. Good Luck and Happy New Year! 🙂
Beautiful card – love those ornate layers! Thanks for playing along at CUTplorations!
You might want to check out the “Winner and Top Pick” post on the CropStop blog!!