Welcome back for yet another session of My Favorite Things Camp Create.
I took Simon Says Stamp’s Wednesday Challenge: Let’s Go Wild and went a little wild with coloring the background after heat embossing the lovely lace stamp:
Hard to believe that’s only 4 Distress Ink Colors – They blend so well!! I love the bright, summery look! (SSS Monday challenge)
- My Favorite Things BG Lace Background stamp & Simply Fabulous Sayings stamps
- Coredinations cardstock: black & white
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Mustard Seed; Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry & Spiced Marmalade
- Tsukineko Versamark ink
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Tombow mono adhesive
I’m playing along with the following challenges – click on any one for more information:
- My Favorite Things Camp Create – Remarkable Resist
- MarkerPOP! Challenge #101 – Embossing
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Let’s Go Wild
- CropStop Linky Party #19: Anything Goes (MFT & Distress Inks)
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Summer Fun
Well, that gets me another badge and half way through the camp sessions!
I’ll be back tomorrow to post the rest. I’d be happy if you’d stop back by!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.