Sneaking this one in under the wire. This month’s Ellen Hutson Mix it Up Challenge is to use something from her line and from Art Impressions. I came up with a fun little interactive card:
Here’s a quick video of how it works:
And now the stills:
Without caffeine… yep! That’s how I look!!
Can you guess what the inside says? (Of course if you watched the video, you already know. If you don’t, you probably need caffeine!!)
Yep! After caffeine I DO feel younger and can do crazy things faster! lol!
- Spellbinders Imperial Square die
- Essentials By Ellen Envelope Sliders dies
- Art Impressions Zoo Crew Feline & Mini Cat Spinner stamp sets
- Poppystamps You Melt My Heart (snowflake stamp)
- Memento London Fog dye ink
- Copic Markers C1, 3; R20; RV02; Y28
- Core’dinations cardstock – white & wine
- Coredinations Gemstones cardstock – emerald
- Coats Metallic decorative thread
- Misc. adhesives
I’m playing along with the following hops and challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun!
I think I need to go get some more caffeine to do some more crazy things! See you soon!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
Well, the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop has topped 600 entries already… before the day is done we’ll probably pass our all-time record.
Here is my final card for this hop. The daily grind of ups and downs. It can be for any of the three beverages: Coffee, Tea or Cocoa – you decide!
It’s definitely a short winter’s day on the timeline! Here’s the inside:
Before I finished, I decided it needed just a pinch of chalks to highlight the clouds and inside die cut.
- Simon Says Stamp Rockin Roller Coaster die
- STAMPlorations ARTplorations Clouds stencil
- Coffee Mugs fonts from fonts.com
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress inks:
- Sakura Pigma Micon pen 05
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks Jewel Tones
- Core’dinations white cardstock
- Spellbinders Divine Eloquence die
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L adhesive sheet & EZ Runner
- Misc.silver glitter cardstock
I am participating in the following hops and challenges:
I hope you enjoyed this week’s projects! Now I’m off to clean up the craftermath!! I hope to see you again soon.
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.