Well, the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop has topped 600 entries already… before the day is done we’ll probably pass our all-time record.
Here is my final card for this hop. The daily grind of ups and downs. It can be for any of the three beverages: Coffee, Tea or Cocoa – you decide!
It’s definitely a short winter’s day on the timeline! Here’s the inside:
Before I finished, I decided it needed just a pinch of chalks to highlight the clouds and inside die cut.
- Simon Says Stamp Rockin Roller Coaster die
- STAMPlorations ARTplorations Clouds stencil
- Coffee Mugs fonts from fonts.com
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress inks:
- Sakura Pigma Micon pen 05
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks Jewel Tones
- Core’dinations white cardstock
- Spellbinders Divine Eloquence die
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L adhesive sheet & EZ Runner
- Misc.silver glitter cardstock
I am participating in the following hops and challenges:
- Coffee Lovers 2015 Winter Blog Hop: http://wp.me/p5K3PQ-4w
- Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge: Just a Pinch (of chalk) http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=3303
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Die Crazy http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-die-crazy-3/
- Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #34 All about dies http://www.flickr.com/groups/simonsaysstamp/discuss/72157661698145770/
I hope you enjoyed this week’s projects! Now I’m off to clean up the craftermath!! I hope to see you again soon.
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
Aww…super fun card!!
This is cute and so creative! Love the adorable roller coaster!
Wow, this is so clever.. Love the roller coaster and awesome background! 🙂
Craftermath!!! LOVE IT!!! My work area is a definite explosion of paper bits, sequins & glitter this week 😉
Ha ha ha!!! So funny! Love it and love all the rainbow colors..
Love how you placed the sentiment in the clouds. Awesome card
Another fun card, D.Ann, love your rainbow of colors! Happy Saturday!
What a fun design. And I think most of us can relate to the roller coaster ride. Clever idea.
Hw very original! Such a fun card!
What a fun card…made me chuckle with the interior sentiment.
Love the idea of little cups on the tracks, very clever. Cute card and love the sentiment.
How clever! Great idea! 🙂
What a clever way to use that roller coaster image! Those little coffee cup fonts are adorable and just perfect for this card. I didn’t get around to entering or making even ONE card for this hop so am especially impressed with how many wonderful cards you shared!
Does our craftermath ever really go away?! haha Mine doesn’t. Really cute card.
D.ann die Karte ist wunderschön und fein .
D.ann the card is beautiful and fine .
This is so cute! Love that roller coaster die! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!
I have to say that this is GENIUS on so many levels! I could immediately relate to the theme you had going. I work in a cubicle and my day is measured by cups of hot cocoa. Lucky for me, they crank the AC on way too high no matter the season, so hot cocoa is always needed! I thought it was so clever of you to use the roller coaster as sort of a visual representation of the day and how the journey is measured in coffee at different points. Even the background (which is gorgeous) seemed to mirror morning, then afternoon, then evening. I also love, love, love the sentiment and the coffee mug font you used. The whole thing ties together and made me smile. It felt good knowing that I wasn’t the only one who measures time in mugs! Thanks for sharing these brilliant ideas with us for this week’s Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!