Surprise! I’m back again!! What a truly crazy month. I was finally able to get this anniversary card together with one of my favorite Essentials by Ellen Stamp sets: Otterly Awesome for Ellen Hutson’s 11th Anniversary Blog Hop.
Aren’t they just the CUTEST?!! I really like that 3d embossed background for them, too!
Here they are in action… just click on the arrow or picture below to play the short video:
View this post on Instagram
One of my favorite #essentialsbyellen stamp sets: #otterlyawesome makes a fab #wobble #anniversarycard with #spellbinders #3dembossed #shellbeauty background! Details on my 12/1/17 blog post. (Link in profile.) #ssswednesdaychallenge – anything goes #ellenhutson #ellenhutsonllc #otters #ottercard #ottercuddleparty #copics #spellbindersembossingfolder #3dembossing #ottercuddles #copicmarkers #copiccoloring #actionwobble #wobblespring #embossedbackground #papercrafts #papercrafting #handmadecards #cardmaking
A close-up view of the cute otters. rather than fussy cut around their whiskers, I just used a Copic marker as close to the background color as I could find. As mom is fond of saying, ‘it’ll never be noticed on a galloping horse’ – or wobbling cuddly otters, either!! They are, indeed, an otterly adorable couple!!
- Essentials by Ellen Otterly Adorable stamp set
- Spellbinders 3d embossing folder: Shell Beauty
- Core ‘dinations Gemstones – turquoise
- Core’dinations cardstock: black & white
- Recollections 110# paper – Ballerina pink
- Core’dinations sanding block
- Tsukineko Memento dye inks: Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa
- Copic Markers: BG15; E04, 11, 13, 23, 31, 33, 51; R32, 39; RV02; YR31
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Tombow foam tape & black sharpie marker
- Action Wobble Spring
- Scotch adhesive runner
- Simply Defined ‘Stay Put’ adhesive
I am playing along with the following hops and challenges… click on any one for more information on how you can join the fun:
- Ellen Hutson 11th Anniversary Blog Hop
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
- Cropstop November Challenge – Linky Party #34 Action Wobble Springs, Core’dinations, Inkssentials, Scotch, Spellbinders, Tombow, Tsukineko.
I have some other fun things cooking… I hope to have some more posts for you soon, so stay tuned.
Thank you for stopping by today!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.