I want thank you all so much for all the love and kind comments you left on my blog and social media sites!! You all seemed to enjoy the 15 cat projects I was able to put together during the past year and I’m so pleased! So far, on Instagram, the video of this card has the most likes: and I was pleased that it won top pick at the Art Impressions challenge! I was also tickled that Marabu reposted my marbling projects from this post!
It was wonderful to peruse the record 243 projects that were entered in this year’s hop! Why, there were crafters from ages 4 to, well, we won’t say (wink-wink), from at least 12 countries (including Australia, Canada, Croatia, England, Greece, Hungary, Italy, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Singapore, the UK, and, of course, the USA) with many fabulous projects — and not all were cards! I bookmarked several cool techniques (thanks, ladies!!) and ideas, and my wishlist grew quite a bit, too! I hope you got to hop around and leave these talented folks some love. Now that everyone has commented on our hostess’ daily posts, it’s quite entertaining to go back and read all the kitty stories in the comments, too!!
For those of you wondering, here’s the answer to the number of different Spellbinders die sets that I used (as asked in THIS post), in the order that they appeared:
- Teardrop Circle
- Large Classic Circles
- Small Classic Scalloped Circles
- Spellbinders Conversation Bubble 1
- Pawing Around
- Bella Rose Lattice Layering Frame
- Labels 40 Decorative Accents
- Lounge Around
- French Frills
- 5×7 Elegant Labels 4
- Conversation Bubble 3
- Sing It Loud 1
- Lace Hearts
- Card Creator A2 Divine Eloquence
- Isabella Frame
- Small Die of the Month Oct. 2018
- Small Classic Circles (note: For those of you who said 19… Large Classic Circles was already used!)
Whew! 18!! Who knew?! I must say, the largest percentage of my dies are Spellbinders. Now, if you weren’t one of the 2 people who got it right, don’t despair… I only said you had to e-mail me your answer, I didn’t say you had to get it right. lol! So all of you who emailed me got your bonus entries. : )
Well, I know you all are prancing around like a cat who’s heard the can-opener, waiting for your treats!! I wish I had something for every single one of you, but that’s just not possible. Let’s hope the Clearance Bin Fairies continue to be extra generous with kitty themed goodies and that Janis at Her Peaceful Garden is kind enough to host the hop again next year so we can have some more fun prizes!
Is it me???!!!!!
Hold on to your tails, it’s the time you’ve all been waiting for! First I’ll list all the winners that were chosen using Random.org, then tell you all what to do to claim your prizes…
And the winners are:
- Susan Renshaw wins the Cat die from Cheapo Dies featured HERE! Thank you Cheapo Dies!!
- beccab33324 wins a $25 gift code (store credit) from Spellbinders to their online store! (Credit will not cover shipping costs, duties or taxes.) that was offered HERE! Thank you Spellbinders!!
- Verna Angerhofer wins my prize package #1 as seen HERE!
- Viki Banaszak wins my prize package #2 as seen HERE!
- Vivian Foo wins the Essentials by Ellen Leading Ladies Cat Lady by Brandi Kincaid stamp set from Ellen Hutson that was featured HERE! Thank you, Ellen Hutson!!
- Denise Bryant wins my prize package #3 as seen HERE!
- Roberta Stevenson wins my prize package #4 as seen HERE!
- ionabunny wins my prize package #5 as seen HERE!
- Ike IkesArt wins my prize package #6 as seen HERE!
- Janis in ID wins my January/February 2018 issue of Catser magazine as seen HERE!
- Suzanne Harkinson wins my March/April 2018 issue of Catser magazine as seen HERE!
- Sue D wins my May/June 2018 issue of Catser magazine as seen HERE!
- Donna Mundinger wins my September/October 2018 issue of Catser magazine as seen HERE!
- BONUS: I found my July/August issue of Catster magazine and drew another name…. Nana Connie wins it!
- Karen Ladd wins my 250 Instagram Followers giveaway as seen HERE!
To claim your prizes: You have 48 hours to contact me with your snail-mail info at d.annscraftingwhims (at) gmail (dot com) or I will draw a different winner. (That’s by 2:00pm EASTERN Standard time on Wednesday, October 31, 2018.) For those of you who won sponsored prizes, I will pass your information on to the sponsors as soon as I receive it.
Updated 10/31/18: All prizes have been claimed!
perhaps with a warm beverage, I’ll sing you this comforting song to console you…
Again, please know that I appreciate ALL of you and your kind support! Looking forward to seeing your all again and to another Cat Lovers Hop next year (wink-wink Janis!)!
Have a PAWsome day!
Until next time…
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
pps: For those of you who weren’t with us for the Cat Lovers Hop in previous years, I close with this comic that always makes me giggle…