It’s time for another card for the Summer 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
This one is for one of the fab baristas at my local Starbucks who is going away…
Isn’t that a FUN die cut?!! It was easy to watercolor. Then I used the IrRESISTible Pico Embellisher to outline the circle and on the sentiment and corners. It dries raised as if it were embossed, but has a delightful translucent shimmering gold shine.
On the inside I used more of the Starbucks stickers and a couple of coffee cup clips with the gift card holder that they give you to hold the card in place.
- Die-Versions Whispers “Seaside Sunset” & Sweet Spots “Oh Thank You” dies
- Spellbinders Antique Frame Accents dies
- Core’dinations white cardstock
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress inks: Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Pumice Stone, Spiced Marmalade
- Imagine Crafts IrRESISTible Pico Embellisher Gold
- Simply Defined “Stay Put” All Purposed Liquid Adhesive
- Starbucks stickers
- Pigma Micron green 005 Archival Ink pen
- The Paper Studio Flea Market Fancy Gold Coffee Cup Paper Clips
I am playing along with the Summer 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop click on it for more information on how you can join the fun.
Thanks again for stopping by!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
Cute–I like the die you used and the sparkle and shine.
So pretty! Love your dies and the cute clips. Those stickers sure are coming in handy. xxD
Sooo SWEET and pretty!
You are so sweet! She is going to love this!
Very summery card, love all the details you put on the inside!
What a great die – a lovely summertime thank you for your friend!
This is really sweet of you and it’s also a sweet design.
Super summery design and a great card holder.
Super fun die cut and great idea to use those clips for adding the gift card.
Its so nice!
Fantastic card and gift holder! Love.
So very pretty! Love how it turned out with the watercolor and that yummy…..Pico embellisher?? I’ve not heard of this but it seems like something I probably need….