Hello, and welcome back!
It’s hard to believe the Summer 2017 Coffee Lovers Hop is more than half over!
Simon Says Stamp’s Monday Challenge is Stencil It and Newton’s Nook Inky Paws Challenge #49 is a sketch challenge:
Here’s what I came up with:
Yep, when I imagine paradise, I’m definitely going to want a hammock!! Of course, I’ll want a jaguar or bobcat to cuddle with, too! >^.^< Can’t wait until they’re peaceful critters again!
I like how the embossing of the Art Deco diamond die kind of looks like sun rays! The shimmering cardstock looked more of a golden-orange-yellow on its own, but I still like the cool accent.
A couple of small details:
I love the shine of that BoBunny embossing paste on the fun Ocean Spray stencil! And the Flower Soft on the anthers of the Hibiscus stamens adds a little dimension. Did you notice kitty’s claws have snagged that cup, but are loosing their grip? At least it’s not going to spill on him!
- Newton’s Nook Designs: Aloha Newton, Newton Loves Coffee, and Paradise Palms
- Spellbinders dies: Art Deco Ritz Decorative Elements & Card Creator A2 Valiant Honor
- Die Cuts and More (DCAM): Ocean Spray stencil
- Memento dye inks: Bamboo Leaves & Tuxedo Black
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Peacock Feathers
- Copic Markers: C3; E11,23,25,33,51,74; G24,99; R20,22,24,29,32; RV02,17; Y13,15,28; YG61,67; YR02,04,24,31; W1
- BoBunny Caribbean glitter paste
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops: Morning Dew
- Flower Soft: Daffodil
- Simply Defined 80# Heavyweight Cardstock
- Core’dinations white cardstock
- DCWV Shimmer Stack
- 3m aluminum oxide 150 grit sandpaper
- Tombow Xtreme permanent adhesive
- Simply Defined “Stay Put” All Purposed Liquid Adhesive
- Therm-o-Web Zots Medium clear adhesive dots
- Misc. ribbon
I am playing along with the following hops and challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun.
- Summer 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
- Newton’s Nook Deisgns Inky Paws Challenge #49
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Stencil It
- Cropstop June Challenge Linky Party #29: Anything Goes (Core’dinations, Flower Soft, Ranger, Spellbinders, Tombow, Tonic Studios)
This will probably be my last post for the Coffee Lovers Hop as I’ve caught up with my pre-made cards for this hop and probably won’t be able to make up any more. Y’all TRY to have fun without me. Wink-wink, I KNOW you will! Craft til you drop is the real theme of the hop! Thanks again for stopping by and for all your sweet comments!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
One last bit of humor before I go: