Well, the Cat Lovers Hop is purring right along and today finds us reaching the half-way point already!
My first card for today happens to use the prize set that Art Impressions is offering some fortunate hopper over on HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com: With a Friend. You can see the details over on the main hop page HERE.
Isn’t that scene just DARLING?!! It goes well with the current Art Impressions challenge: Stamp a Scene!
I embossed the stamp on the sweet Spellbinders shaped card base, then, to make the scene stand out, I stamped it again onto white cardstock and watercolored the image. When done, I popped it up with a couple of foam sheets and ran a black Sharpie across the edges BEFORE taping it down to the base.
It looks really cool in real life popped up like that! The sweet words say: “In the Garden with a friend is the best Place to be.” Awww! I’m sure they would’ve said ‘snoozing with a friend’ if they’d’ve had room! : )
- Art Impressions: With a Friend Window stamp
- Spellbinders Decorative Labels One
- Tsukineko Versamark Ink
- Inkadinkado embossing powder – Black
- Tsukineko Memento dye ink – Tuxedo Black
- Marvy Uchida Le Plume II pens – 2,5,8,12,15,37,75,77,87,90,97
- Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops: Gloss Carnation Pink & Gloss Dandelion Yellos
- Core’dinations 110# paper: White and Ballerina pink
- Fibre Creaft Creative Hands Peel & Stick foam sheets
- Tombow Xtreme permanent adhesive
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
I’m playing along with the following hops and challenges – click on them for all the details.
- 2017 Cat Lovers Hop
- Art Impressions Challenge #219 – Stamp a Scene
- Simon Says Stamp Aug/Sept 2017 Work-It-Wednesday – Stamps
- CropStop October Challenge – Linky Party #33 Anything Goes
- (Aleene’s, Art Impressions, Core’dinations, Spellbinders. Tombow…)
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.