It’s time for another card for the Summer 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
This one is for one of the fab baristas at my local Starbucks who is going away…
Isn’t that a FUN die cut?!! It was easy to watercolor. Then I used the IrRESISTible Pico Embellisher to outline the circle and on the sentiment and corners. It dries raised as if it were embossed, but has a delightful translucent shimmering gold shine.
On the inside I used more of the Starbucks stickers and a couple of coffee cup clips with the gift card holder that they give you to hold the card in place.
- Die-Versions Whispers “Seaside Sunset” & Sweet Spots “Oh Thank You” dies
- Spellbinders Antique Frame Accents dies
- Core’dinations white cardstock
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress inks: Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Pumice Stone, Spiced Marmalade
- Imagine Crafts IrRESISTible Pico Embellisher Gold
- Simply Defined “Stay Put” All Purposed Liquid Adhesive
- Starbucks stickers
- Pigma Micron green 005 Archival Ink pen
- The Paper Studio Flea Market Fancy Gold Coffee Cup Paper Clips
I am playing along with the Summer 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop click on it for more information on how you can join the fun.
Thanks again for stopping by!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.