Here I am yet again with a card from the next session of My Favorite Things Camp Create
This session was on Magnificent Masking.
I masked this two ways… First I used Fineline masking fluid on the stamped images. Toucans are one of my favorite birds (tied with pelicans and hummingbirds). I met several when I lived in South America and they’re quite gregarious. I giggle with him sitting on a pineapple… the fruit of summer – liquid sunshine!
Then, I used a stencil to mask off the concentric circles representing sun rays.
Then I sponged two colors of distress inks over the masks.
Here’s the badge earned for this session:
- My Favorite Things BB Polynesian Paradise stamp set
- My Favorite Things Concentric Circles stencil
- Memento Tuxedo Black & Pear Tart dye inks
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Mustard Seed & Spiced Marmalade
- Copic Markers: B29, 69; C3, 7; R29; Y13, 15, 17, 28; YG61, 63; YR04, 07
- Recollections white and orange cardstock, shimmer card
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner permanent adhesive
I’m playing along with the following challenges – click on any you’re interested in for more information:
- My Favorite Things Camp Create – Magnificent Masking
- Virginia’s View Challenge – All About Color
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- Things with Wings
- D.L. Art Thursday Challenge #184 – Summer Foods
- D.L. Art July Linky Challenge – anything goes
- CropStop Linky Party #18 – Anything Goes
- The Daily Marker’s 30 day Coloring Challenge (via Instagram)
I’ll be right back with the final card from the camp: Background Bonanza.
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.