Phew! I didn’t think I’d get caught up on posting today, but I made it. Yay! Thank you all so much for your patience!
So, this is the final post for My Favorite Things Camp Create.
It was a fun week. Hopefully next time I won’t get behind on posting. The final session was Background Bonanza – all about making your own backgrounds. For a long time I’ve wanted to do a tone-on-tone background, so decided to try it with this card. I think it really makes the colors of the bird and white kitty pop:
I giggle at the thought of the kitty providing a perch being viewed as hospitality!
So, here’s the final badge earned and now I have all 5:
Congrats to MFT stamps on their 10th anniversary and thanks for all the fab celebrations! Wishing them all the best in the decade to come.
- My Favorite Things BB Polynesian Paradise & BB I Knead You stamp sets
- Memento Angel Pink and Tuxedo Black dye inks
- Copic Markers: B05, 24; C3, 5; G09, R24, 32; RV02; Y13, 15, 17; YR04, 07
- Recollections pink and white cardstock
- Misc. Adhesives.
I’m playing along with the following challenges – click on any you’re interested in for more information:
- My Favorite Things Camp Create – Background Bonanza
- Virginia’s View Challenge – All About Color
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- Things with Wings
- D.L. Art July Linky Challenge – anything goes
- CropStop Linky Party #18 – Anything Goes
- The Daily Marker’s 30 day Coloring Challenge (via Instagram)
That’s all for today! Finally!! ; )
If I’m feeling up to it, I should have several posts for you on Saturday for Stamp-a-faire… Hope to see you then!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.