Welcome back for day two of the Cat Lovers Hop! There are lots of adorable and lovely projects already linked up – well worth PURRusing!! Perhaps you’ll be inspired to work up a project and join the fun!
It’s amazing how quickly cats can cause disaster, isn’t it?! But sometimes they’re just laugh-worthy, too…
This cute Krafty Kat-astrophe stamp reminds me a little of that silly old Ray Stephens song ‘Stuck on You’ – which also has a cat in it! (If you haven’t heard it and have ever had a super glue catastrophe, you’ll get a giggle out of it. Since I don’t know how to put sound on a post yet, here’s a link where you can listen to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSnIgMBZoOY)
I used this month’s Kraftin’ Kimmie challenge sketch:
This was my first try at doing a spotted inky background. It’s funny how hard it is to do random on purpose! lol!
I love how Glossy Accents adds realism to the eyes, Scotch tape, and spilt coffee!
Some more kitty fun from around the house. Becca’s card on the hop yesterday reminded me of this mug that a friend gave me a while back. >^.^<
- Kraftin’ Kimmie Krafy Kat-astrophe & Hello, Friend
- Spellbinders Exquisite Circles
- Basic Grey Koshi paper pad
- Copic Markers:
- B21,24,29; BG15,18,45; BV00,02,31,37; C1,3,5,7; E00,02,31,37; G02,05; R20,22,29; V04,06,09,12; Y15,17; YG61; YR02,07,21,24
- Versamark ink
- Stampendous PEARLustre embossing powder – Tanzanite
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks – Jewel Tones
- Recollections faux pearls and rhinestones
- Advantus Sequins Purple, Holographic silver & Pink/Purple, flower cups
- Nicole Spangles Flower Sequins
- Misc. cardstock and adhesives.
I’m playing along with the following hops and challenges, check them out – you may want to play along, too!:
- The Cat Lovers Hop: http://herpeacefulgarden.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-cat-lovers-hop-is-here.html
- Kraftin’ Kimmie’s Wonderful Wednesday Challenge: http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.com/2015/10/wonderful-wednesday_21.html
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Throwback…I chose Inky Background from January, which you can find HERE for the spotted inky background around the stamp: http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=3130
Before we part, here are a couple more smiles for your day:
“The striped ones will make you look thinner.” lol!
Thanks for stopping by today. I look forward to seeing you here all week for more fun crafty cat cards and cat-astrophes! >^.^<
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.