Good evening! Welcome back for today’s second post. It’s not often that happens! I had so many cat cards, there will be a couple of days on this hop where there are two posts.
Without further ado, here’s a cute card for a loyal friend who is also a cat lover:
I tried adding ‘buttons’ to the back of the recliner, but am not too pleased with the results. I need to practice that some more!
- Unity Stamp Company stamp: Phyllis Harris – Lean on Me
- Unity Stamp Company is one of the generous sponsors of the Cat Lovers Hop! Yay!
- Spellbinders Labels 1 and Scalloped Labels 1 dies
- Darice paw print embossing folder
- Copic markers: B21,24,29,39; C1,3,5,7; E00,02,11,31; R20,22,24,29; YR21,24
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Coredinations cardstock Vintage Collection VC Kisses
- Pebbles, Inc. Chalks
- DCWV card
- Misc. Cardstock, button, adhesives.
The little kitty reminded me of Nermal, aka ‘the world’s cutest kitten.’
Speaking of cute kitties, here’s a couple more kitty chuckle for you:
I’m playing along with the following hops and challenges…
- The Cat Lovers Hop: http://herpeacefulgarden.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-cat-lovers-hop-is-here.html
- Unity Stamp Company’s Tuesday Hip-Hop: http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/2015/10/tuesday-hip-hop.html
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Throwback… September of 2014 Embossed (which you can find HERE) http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=3130
If this is your first time here this week, you might want to scroll back to my first post for the Cat Lovers Hop… it’s an extra fun card — and there’s blog candy! (HERE)
I just want to say ‘THANK YOU’ to everyone who has left such kind comments lately – they truly are appreciated!!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.