Welcome back to the second day of the Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop!
Today I have a sweet little window card for you:
It’s another one of those DoCrafts Xcut folders that cut and emboss all in one pass – genius! By sanding the raised portion, it gave some contrast color and feels like velvet.
For the inside I colored some cute little DoCrafts Papermania stickers that come with some glittery bling already on them. I will add a sentiment when I’m ready to send this because it’s suitable for almost any occasion.
I colored these with a mix of AquaBlend and Spectrum Noir Metallic pencils. The metallics don’t blend with water and I need to get more gamsol to mix them better, but the AquaBlends blended well with water.
- DoCrafts Xcut Elegant Lady cut & emboss folder
- Spellbinders Divine Eloquence die
- Core’dinations Gemstones Pink Diamond & plain white cardstock
- Core’dinations Sand-It gadget
- DoCrafts Papermania Colour In Stickers: Afternoon Tea
- Spectrum Noir AquaBlend pencils: Bright Green Parakeet, Petunia, Pink Tulip, and Sunshine
- Spectrum Noir Metallic Pencils: Gold, Mica, Pink, Purple, Silver, and Violet
- iCraft Therm-o-Web Sticky Tape Runner – permanent adhesive
I really appreciate all the encouraging comments you’ve been leaving on my posts! I hope to be by soon to return the favor! I’m looking forward to posting some interesting non-card projects, so please plan on stopping back by. If you don’t want to miss any posts, feel free to subscribe! Thanks!!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.