Welcome back to day 4 of the 2017 Cat Lovers Hop!
We’ve already passed the half way mark and have already had over 100 entries! Hip-Hip-Purr-ay!!
I have a cute card for you using stamps from hop sponsor Your Next Stamp:
Just look at those cute, playful kitties! I mixed them up with the Chemistry sentiment: You must be made of Copper and Tellurium… Here’s why: because you are….
I can hear you all going “Awwww!” I think that Chemistry sentiment set is GENIUS!
The front of this card was made to go along with the current YNS Color Challenge:
I’ve got the orange, yellow and gray in there… I consider the blue-gray sky and tablecloth as neutrals. : )
- Your Next Stamp: Scratch Pad, Perfect Chemistry & Heart Splatter stamps
- Spellbinders Majesty dies
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Lawn Fawn Lobster dye ink
- Spectrum Noir Aqua Blend pencilss: Bamboo, Carrot, Chrome Orange, Coral, Dandelion, Ebony, Gravel, Papaya, Persimmmon, Petunia, Sky Blue
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks: Jewel Tones
- Core’dinations 110# white cardstock
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
I am playing along in the following hops and challenges – click on any one of them for more information on how you can join in on the fun!
- 2017 Cat Lovers Hop
- Your Next Stamp Color Challenge #75
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
Before I leave… I wonder how many sponsors there are for this year’s Cat Lovers Hop? Hmmm… you might want to look it up! I know Janis hunted up a lot of them!
For those of you playing along Blog Candy Giveaway games from THIS post, it’s time for another hint: Did you know there is more than one way to spell kettchup?! Don’t fret… You will still get entries for the Bonus questions whether or not you get the answers to #1 and #2 correct. Have fun!
I sure am enjoying this year’s hop and I hope you are, too!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.