Good morning! I was able to finish this card yesterday, but was too tuckered out to post it. It’s for Papertrey Ink 10th Anniversary – Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: 2014.
I chose this card by Cristina Kowalczyk card as an inspiration:
I jazzed it up a smidge with a matching frame:
- Papertrey Ink Spiral Bouquet stamp set
- Papertrey Ink Raspberry Fizz cardstock
- Core’dinations white and black cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Versamark ink
- Inkadinkado Linen White embossing powder
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ Runner
I’m playing along with the following challenge… click on it for more information on how you can join the fun
I’ll be back soon!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.