Hello, again! I hope you like this next card as much as I do. It’s for Papertrey Ink’s 10th Anniversary – Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: 2015.
I liked the edging and layout of these cards by Michelle Leon:
So, I used that as a springboard for my card:
Hahaha! I just noticed that the GOLD, pink & white stripes are kind of doing the same thing as that famous viral dress photo of 2015! Is it gold? black? green? lol!
I love those layered tulips! This time I gave them some dimension and texture using flower shaping tool on the back side. Hope I get to see some tulips this spring!
- Papertrey Ink Tulip Time stamps and dies
- Papertrey Ink Big & Bold Wishes stamps
- Papertrey Ink dye inks: Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Lovely Lady, Raspberry Fizz, Tropical Teal
- Papertrey Ink Lovely Lady cardstock
- Core’dinations white cardstock 110# & 65#
- DCWV Hello Darlin’ stack cardstock
- Misc. twine and adhesives
I’m playing along with the following challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun…
- Papertrey Ink: Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: 2015
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Fantastic Florals
I’ll be back later today with the final card of this series… see ya soon!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
I’m browsing your beautiful card for the Papertrey Ink challenges and am so impressed with your designs and takes on the inspiration pieces. The tulips are perfect for spring and that gold striped border is elegant and fun. I see what you mean about the stripes changing back and forth before our eyes too!
These are really lovely. I like how simple and classy they are. Great choice of colours, and my favourite flowers so always a winner
I totally adore your pink tulips–stunning card!
hello! this is stunning, luv those tulips…gorgeous! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!
sparkle & shine, kindness *~*
Pingback: Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: Winners! – Papertrey Ink