Hello and welcome!
First, another disclaimer. I’ve done it again and I blame the migraines for both mix-ups. I started out making this for the Transformation Tuesday Challenge, but it ended yesterday. Fortunately, this time I found out BEFORE posting (the last one I had to change after posting) and the Retirement List Set Challenge is still going on and this card fits that one, too. I can’t wait until I can think straight again!!
Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 11th Anniversary with a fun series of challenges. Their Transformation Tuesday Challenge challenged us to turn a previous card into something new, perhaps going from simple to spectacular. I had a card on hand that I never sent out because I wasn’t happy with it. I made it back in March of 2015, just before I started blog. It was one of my first attempts at ink smooshing and I didn’t like how it turned out: the unevenness of the color, some blurry embossing and the sentiment was a little crooked.
So I decided to cut out the image and sentiment, add some more color, some contrasting edges a bunch of faux pearls for interest and pop up the sentiment.
Here’s the inside:
- Papertrey Ink Spiral Bouquet & Enclsed Heart stamp sets
- Papertrey Ink Enclosed Heart die
- Papertrey Ink Dye Inks: Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile
- Tsukineko Versamark ink & Memento dye ink: Tuxedo Black
- Recollections Ebony Signature Detail Embossing Powder
- Uniball Vision Micro pen
- Unknown watercolor paper
- Core’dinations cardstock – black
- My minds eye vintage card pack
- Recollections faux pearls
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares
- Tombow Xtreme adhesive
If you want to join the fun, check out this post for more information on the Retirement List Set Challenge and see what prize you might win!
I’m glad you could stop by today and hope you’ll leave a comment as I always enjoy the encouragement!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.