Good evening and welcome back! Tonight’s tag is an owl at sunrise on a wintry day… those wide eyes made him look so hyped on caffeine – even more so with googly eyes! I just HAD to make up this sentiment to go with a decaf coffee gift box:
- Unity Stamp Company Owl See You stamp
- ARTplorations CLOUDS stencil
- Memento Rich Cocoa dye ink
- Tombow Dual Brush Markers #025 & 879
- Pebbles Inc Pearlescent Chalks Jewel Tones
- Darice 5mm paste on eyes
- Tombow adhesive
- Core’dinations white cardstock
- Darice twine
I’m playing along in the following hops and challenges:
- Coffee Lovers 2015 Winter Blog Hop: http://wp.me/p5K3PQ-4w
- This week’s Hop with Unity: http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/2015/12/hop-with-unity.html
- STAMPlorations ARTplorations 2015 Flash Stencil Linky Party: http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2015/12/artplorations-stencil-blog-hop-day-2.html
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Tag it!: http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-tag-it-2/
Before I go, I have another bonus to share… a special little something you might enjoy adding to your coffee to warm you up on cold winter nights. Sort of a DIY Bailey’s:
Irish Creme Liqueur
- 1 3/4 cup of your favorite liquor (scotch, bourbon, whisky, brandy, or a combo
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate syrup or 1 Tablespoon powdered cocoa
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Put in blender and blend until smooth on low. Keeps up to 1 month refrigerated (maybe! wink-wink)
See you tomorrow!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
So cute – I love owls!
Fun tag and great gift! The owl is adorable!
Fun tag! Love the googly eyes!
Sweet tag, D. Ann, love your water color background! Wishing you Happy Holidays!
Such a sweet and fun tag, love the watercolored BG!
LOL…love the googly eyes + sentiment.
Giggle! Very clever!!!
Ha! This tickled my funny bone! I have a daughter in law that loves owls and everytime i see an owl I think of her. Great card!! I will have what that owl is having!!
LOVE your wide-eyed holiday owl!
Owls are one of my faves and I love the googly eye So!
very cute gift card…love the owl.
Cute tag…. but no switching for me….. And now off to make some liqueur.
Haha! Great one! We can all relate! 🙂
Ooh! I love owls!! Very cute card… but no decaf for this gal…
Thanks for joining the Flash Stencil Linky Party at STAMPlorations this month with your gorgeous tag. Carol DT x
Oh this is cute and clever! Unlike this little fella, I never have trouble sleeping when over caffeinated, lol! This is a great idea for a tag on the decaf. Fun, fun, fun!
Ha ha…His buggin’ eyes with the sentiment. Too funny…but NEVER decaf! LOL
LikeLiked by 1 person
Great tag! I always love owls.
Oh how fun. Love that sentiment with it. 🙂
Hahaha! I need to take this owl’s advice!
too funny! love the googly eyes, and I am sure we all have days like this!
Haha…love that fun little owl…great sentiment!
Oh, silly owl for drinking too much coffee……NO WAY is he going to get any shut-eye today!!! Boy will he pay for it tonight, though, when he falls asleep on the wing while hunting. lol…. Such a cute tag for the decaf gift. Love the sunrise background and those wonderful googly eyes!!! Owls are such a great motif for coffee projects and one that you only see occasionally. Lovely work, D.Ann!!
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
hahah this is too cute! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge
Heehee! Too cute!!
Oooh. So gorgeous!!