Well, hello again! Glad you made it back!!
Ready to see today’s card?
- Stampendous Friends Cup stamp
- Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose stamps and dies
- VersaMagic Red Brick chalk ink
- Recollections Floral Bunches paper (coffee cup and saucer)
- Versamark ink
- Hero Arts brown embossing powder (“coffee”)
- Inkadinkado Linen White embossing powder (on vellum roses)
- Stampendous PEARLustre Aventurine embossing powder (oin vellum leaves)
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens #s177, 195, 815, 856
- Used on the BACK of the vellum roses and leaves
- Copic Markers E37 & E74
- To darken the embossed “coffee”
- Martha Stewart Crafts Florentine Gold Metallic Glass Microbeads
- Tombow Xtreme, permanent adhesive, and adhesive dots
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Inksenntials Glossy Accents
- DCWV textured card pack
- Misc. doily & vellum
I’m entering this card in the following blog hops and challenges:
- SUMMER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP summer flowers
- TheDailyMarker.com‘s 30 DAY COLORING CHALLENGE #thedailymarker30day2
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Friends (or Superhero)
If you’d like to play along with any of these, just click on the colored text to go find out what you need to do. Have fun crafting!
Thanks for checking in today!
*********** giveaway now closed ***************
Oh… don’t forget… I have a small blog candy package I’ll be giving away to one of you kind folks that have been leaving comments (wish I could send you all something, you’ve been so encouraging!)… the details can be found on the June 8th post (HERE).
Have a lovely day!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
So many great sentiments on this hop, I really like yours and where you placed it.
It’s amazing how many great coffee themed stamps and dies there are available! LOVE this lovely paper pieced cup !
Love this cute coffee sentiment on lovely paper piecing cup, great creation!
Pretty card, D.Ann! Love your sentiment! Have a beautiful Thursday!
Such a pretty card love that sentiment.
Love your flowers on this gorgeous card and that sentiment is terrific!
Love that coffee stamp! it looks fabulous teamed up with the blooms!
Thanks for linking up to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡
so delicate, pretty card
So neat! Words in the coffee 🙂
Such a sweet card! Thanks for linking up to the Eat Me Drink Me Diva Inspirations Challenge!
Another beautiful card! Love those flowers and your cup!
Gorgeous card! Love the paper piecing and doily! Thanks for sharing! ~Annie
This is so pretty. And I’m loving the view of the cup; perfect place for the sentiment. So girly and lovely.
Oh this is so pretty, the flowers and the cup are fabulous
Beautiful card! Love the doily in the back! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra
Ohhhh this is so elegant and lovely! I adore the lacy doily paired with those gorgeous flowers.
great card, tfs
Beautiful card and such darling sentiment. 😀
So pretty! Love those beautiful flowers.
This is very pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
Ich finde Friends Karte einfach fein .