Well, hello again! Glad you made it back!!
Ready to see today’s card?
- Stampendous Friends Cup stamp
- Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose stamps and dies
- VersaMagic Red Brick chalk ink
- Recollections Floral Bunches paper (coffee cup and saucer)
- Versamark ink
- Hero Arts brown embossing powder (“coffee”)
- Inkadinkado Linen White embossing powder (on vellum roses)
- Stampendous PEARLustre Aventurine embossing powder (oin vellum leaves)
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens #s177, 195, 815, 856
- Used on the BACK of the vellum roses and leaves
- Copic Markers E37 & E74
- To darken the embossed “coffee”
- Martha Stewart Crafts Florentine Gold Metallic Glass Microbeads
- Tombow Xtreme, permanent adhesive, and adhesive dots
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Inksenntials Glossy Accents
- DCWV textured card pack
- Misc. doily & vellum
I’m entering this card in the following blog hops and challenges:
- SUMMER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP summer flowers
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Friends (or Superhero)
If you’d like to play along with any of these, just click on the colored text to go find out what you need to do. Have fun crafting!
Thanks for checking in today!
*********** giveaway now closed ***************
Oh… don’t forget… I have a small blog candy package I’ll be giving away to one of you kind folks that have been leaving comments (wish I could send you all something, you’ve been so encouraging!)… the details can be found on the June 8th post (HERE).
Have a lovely day!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.