I’m so glad you could stop by today… shall we share a soothing cup of tea? I have a sweet and simple card to share:
Hard to take a picture of the shinies without the embossing glaring… here’s a close-up
A little Wink of Stella on the May Arts Butterflies ribbon and as some hand-drawn steam coming out of the teapot.
- Waltzingmouse Stamps Afternoon Tea stamp and die sets
- Waltzingmouse Stamps is a Super Sponsor of the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog hop : )
- Versamark ink
- Stampendous PEARLustre Tanzanite embossing powder
- Memento dye ink: London Fog
- Sakura Pigma Micron pen
- Basic Grey Koshi paper pad (blog candy from Kathy… Thanks!!)
- May Arts Butterflies sheer ribbon (blog candy from May Arts… Thanks!!)
- Wink of Stella – clear
- Tombow Xtreme and permanent adhesives and foam tabs
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens N89 (steam) 620 (to make thread on butterfly match)
- Recollections faux pearl
- Misc. cardstock and vellum
I’m entering this card in the following blog hops and challenges:
- SUMMER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP tea, summer flowers and butterflies
If you’d like to play along with any of these, just click on the colored text to go find out what you need to do. Have fun crafting!
Thanks for stopping to peruse. I hope you enjoyed your visit!
*********** giveaway now closed ***************
Oh… by the way… I have a small blog candy package I’ll be giving away to someone who leaves a comment… all the details can be found on yesterday’s post.
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.