Hello and welcome! Since the Olympics are in progress, My Favorite Things is hosting the Creative Olympics.
Medals and prizes will be awarded later this week. I’m probably one of the last entries as it took me a while to finish up…. let’s just say my plane arrived late. lol! But even with jet lag (aka migraine head), I managed to get in on the action. yay!
I just think it’s too funny that the lazy cat is watching TV (probably the Kitty Olympics) where her buddy is hard at work playing with a ball of yarn! lol! Now all I need is a great punch line for the inside. Got any ideas?
- My Favorite Things stamp sets: I Knead You; At the Office and Office Space
- Tsukineko Versamark ink
- Ranger Wendi Vecchi embossing powder – Watering Can
- Hampton Arts embossing powder – yellow
- Recollections Detail embossing powder – Ebony
- Tsukineko Memento dye ink – London Fog
- Sakura Pigma Micron 05 pen
- Tombow Dual Brush markers: 025, 055, 673, 761, 985, 992, N65
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam adhesive squares
I’m playing along with the following hops and challenges – click on any of them for details on how you can join the fun:
Stay tuned, Event 2 is coming up shortly!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.