Good morning – at least for a few more minutes! Had to sleep in after all the work yesterday finishing up everything. : ) My cold is getting better, so I’m hoping to be back to ‘normal’ soon. (Yes, I know that’s debatable. hahaha) Let’s hope three times is it for this year!!
I have a clean & simple monochromatic card for Winnie & Walter’s Floral Challenge with Lydia to share with you…
- Winnie & Walter download squiggle edge from their 1st Bday Bash Digital Elements (that you can find HERE)
- Martha Stewart Crafts Camellia stamp set
- Papertrey Ink dye inks: Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Lovely Lady
- Washi tape (I think it was Recollections)
- Core’dinations cardstock: white & pink
- Tombow mono adhesive
If you want more information on playing along with this Winnie & Walter challenge, you can find it HERE, but hurry – it ends tomorrow!
I’m glad you could stop by today. I hope to finish up a couple of other cards that are in the works and post them this afternoon. See you soon!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.