It’s me again! Back with another card for Winnie & Walter‘s 2nd Anniversary Bash – Congrats!!
This time I incorporated three of their challenges…
- Create Your Own Background with Gayatri – I chose watercolor
- Gold + Watercolor Challenge with Heather H – yep, there’s gold, too!
- Over the Edge Challenge with Kelly – and some elements bleed off the edge
I started out going for a sunrise/sunset (remind you of a Fiddler on the Roof song?), but think I ended up with one of those amazing Yellowstone wildfires (If that was a pony instead of a buck, it’d be a Michael Martin Murphy song. lol!)
- Winnie & Walter download The Daily Grind Collection Vol. 1: Holiday Mint Add-On (HERE)
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors #10, 31, 40, 44, 61, 64, 139
- Spellbinders Foliage 2 die
- Martha Stewart Crafts Essential colors glitter – Yellow Barite
- Recollections Craft It gold card
- Misc. adhesives
If you want to play along with any of these challenges that I’m joining, just click on the descriptions below:
- Winnie & Walter Create Your Own Background with Gayatri
- Winnie & Walter Gold + Watercolor Challenge with Heather H
- Winnie & Walter Over the Edge Challenge with Kelly
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Inspired by a Song
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Thanks for your patience with so many posts today. I have a couple more cards to finish for tomorrow. Hope to see you then!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
What a gorgeous, bright, colorful card! Love your glittery deer going off the edge of your card : ) Thanks so much for joining the Winnie & Walter challenges!
So fun! That deer is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with my Gold and Watercolor Challenge at Winnie and Walter!!!