What’s with the popcorn on this fun Snail-mail card using those adorable snails from Lil’ Inker Designs? (who, by the way is having their Montthly Meetup Challenge )
I’ve added silver linings to my embossed clouds, extended the rays of the sun and added and emphasized the lines on the snail shells to make them look a bit more realistic.
These snails are so cute, I’m sure they’ll be popping up on more cards in the near future!
- Lil’ Inker Designs – Snailed It! Stamp set and dies
- Stampin’ Up dye inks – Creamy Caramel & So Saffron
- Copic Markers – E31, E33, E37, YR24
- Gelly Roll pen – white
- Versamark ink
- Ranger Perfect Medium pen
- JoAnn CraftEssentials Embossing Powder – Clear
- Inkadinkado Embossing Powder – Linen White
- Hampton Arts Embossing Powders – Copper, Gold, Metallic Gold, Silver, Yellow
- Recollections Detail Embossing Powder – Ebony
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power tape,E-Z Runner for vellum (used under ‘moss’ ribbon) & DODZ small
- Misc. ‘moss’ ribbon, citrus colored flowers ribbon, and cardstock
I’m entering this card in the following challenges. I’ll add the links in case you want to play along, too…
- The Daily Marker Pop-Up Challenge http://www.thedailymarker.com/2015/08/day-1-pop-up-wvideo/ Or you can do like I did and enter via Instagram – see the instructions on her blog.
- Lil’ Inker Designs August Monthly Meet-up Challenge – Anything Goes! http://shoplilinker.blogspot.com/2015/08/august-monthly-meetup-challenge-and.html
- Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday – Die-cuts! http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/work-it-wednesday-july-2015/
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Citrus (Citrus colored flowers ribbon) http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=2962
Just remember: Slow and steady wins the race! (or was that for turtles?!) Have a fun day!
p.s. Any ads you may see are posted by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.