Hello and welcome!
I thought you’d like to see these gem shaped gift boxes that recently put together for a special Bible class that was held this month for some of our Portuguese speaking Bible teachers.
Aren’t they precious?!! The Spellbinders contour You’re a Gem steel rule die cuts through the glitter cardstock like butter!
On the tops I added the My Favorite Things “You’re a Gem” sentiment and cool gem.
Inside each one is a little commemorative card with a sweet saying about how precious these teachers are (with Haggai 2:7 quoted) and their class information.
There is also a mint with a sticker that says, ‘You’re worth a mint’ on it. And, since they’ll probably need an afternoon pick-me-up, there are a pair of chocolates with a riddle printed on a sticker on the back…
Why was chocolate created?
(Note: this riddle also works for coffee)
They sent me back this picture from their lunchroom:
It seems they were all tickled pink with their little gifts! Next party I have, I think I’ll make a treasure chest full of these!
- Spellbinders Contour You’re a Gem Steel Rule Die
- Spellbinders Decorative Labels 34 & Labels 16 dies
- My Favorite Things Bling It On stamp set & Diamonds dies
- Recollecions Signature glitter pad
- Core’dinations white cardstock
- Tsukineko Memento dye ink: Tuxedo Black
- Pebbles, Inc. Chalks: Basic Brights
- Nicole Bling It 3mm Adhesive Rhinestones
- Avery Silver Foil Mailing Labels
- Tombow Xtreme permanent adhesive
- Simply Defined ‘Stacey Tape’ permanent adhesive
- Tissue paper, mints, Ghirardelli chocolates
I’m joining in the following challenges, click on any one to find out how you can join the fun:
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: School or Study Related
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
- Cropstop August Challenge Linky Party #31 – Core’dinations, My Favorite Things, Pebbles, Spellbinders, Tombow, Tsukineko
I’m glad you stopped by! I’ll be right back with one final card from this set.
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.