Welcome back to another card from Altenew’s Creative Watercolor Media Class.
Lesson 4 was quick and easy watercoloring with ink sprays. Once again, I had trouble with my stamped image in dye ink bleeding, but I dabbed it up and re-wet and had a light grey background that didn’t seem to bother the vibrancy of the mica sprays.
Love that shimmer and how the three colors blended! I did the body and the tips of the wings after drying the blended areas. Then I used Nuvo drops to add the embossed frame some dots, hearts and a doodle to finish it off.
- Altenew Bejeweled stamp and die sets
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists: Coral Reef, Stormy Night & Sunflower
- Tonic Studios Gloss Nuvo Crystal Drops: Apple Green; Caribbean Ocean & Carnation Pink
- Canson L’Aquarelle Hot Pressed Watercolor paper 140#
- Core’dinations Parisian Nights A2 pink card base
- Tombow Xtreme adhesive
I am entering this card in the Altenew Creative Watercolor Media Student Gallery.
There’s a lot on my plate tomorrow, but I’ll be back soon with the last two cards from this fun class.
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.