Are you sitting there with your favorite warm or iced beverage in hand? For those of you who have been following this week, you know I’ve been having fun making coffee themed cards with some watercolor in them. In case you’re here for the first time, here are the fun blog hops and challenges going on:
- The SUMMER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP (click HERE for more info)
- the WATERCOLOR BLOG HOP hosted by PRETTY PINK POSH (click HERE for more info.)
- TheDailyMarker.com‘s 30 DAY COLORING CHALLENGE (click HERE for more info.)
Today’s card was also inspired by the Mojo Monday challenge 400 sketch #mojo400 (click HERE for more info.)
In keeping with the summer coffee lovers theme, I thought… what if a coffee lover were stranded on a desert island? This would probably be the result:
Tee-hee-hee … makes me giggle! : )
I water colored the background, Stamped the sentiment and glued the die cut “coffee.” The sandy beach is sandpaper and the rest I drew, colored with Copics and fussy cut.
- Strathmore watercolor paper, cold press
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors Nos. 51, 61, 64
- Verve Chocolate stamp set
- Verve is a sponsor of the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop : )
- Memento dye ink – rich cocoa
- Copic markers B21 BG15 C3 C5 C7 E3 E37 G99 YG63 YG67 W5
- 3M 60 grit sandpaper
- Tombow Xtreme and mono-dots adhesives
I’m entering this card in the following blog hops and challenges:
- SUMMER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP using bright summer colors
- The WATERCOLOR BLOG HOP hosted by PRETTY PINK POSH Watercolor background
- TheDailyMarker.com‘s 30 DAY COLORING CHALLENGE #thedailymarker30day2
- Mojo Monday challenge 400 sketch #mojo400
- MarkerPop! Biweekly Challenge #70 – Anything Goes! MarkerPOP_WC#70 using Copics
- Verve’s June Inspiration Challenge – Eat me. Drink me. Coffee
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Make It Masculine
If you’d like to join the fun at any of the above, just click on the colored text to go find out what you need to do. Happy crafting!
I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by today!
**************************** But, WAIT, there’s more!! ****************************
*********** giveaway now closed ***************
If you’ve been here before, you know I have a small blog candy package to give away:
I figure any coffee loving cardmaker will love these adorable ‘Brewchitecture’ napkins by Jill Seale. One pack is “coffee” the other is “café presse.” And, since we are cardmakers, there’s also a new, small Studio g stamp set: ” delight in little things.”
If you would like to have a chance to win this package, all you have to do is leave a comment on any of my blog hop posts that have “Blog candy” in the title from June 5 – 12, 2015. Of course, I appreciate those who sign up to follow the blog, but it’s not a requirement. If you do sign up to follow, I will give you an extra entry. To sign up, you’ll need to go to the home page and click the box that says “follow” in the right-hand column under the photos. If you’re already a follower, make a second comment telling me so. Otherwise, one comment per post, please. From all the comments left on my blog posts from June 5 – 12 that have “Blog candy” in the title, I will announce a winner, selected at random, on June 14, 2015. (This date is revised from my original post.) The winner will have 72 hours to respond, or I will draw another winner.
Bye-bye! Have fun stormin’ the blog hops today!!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.