‘It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a new life for me and I’m feeling good!’ Can’t wait to wake up every day feeling that way! Meanwhile, one can usually get close after a good cup of coffee, no?! Welcome to another day of the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
Today I have something different for you – a stamped tote. I recently found this cute Natural Threads 10″x12″ tote:
But the back was plain and begging to be decorated. So, I lined the inside with a plastic bag, pulled out my Spellbinders Nested Tea Cups Dies and traced the cup with a Sharpie permanent marker:
To get the handle, I die cut it and used the negative to trace:
Then I grabbed a StazOn Timber Brown Ink pad and a bunch of Unity Stamp Company stamps and went to town stamping. After I was done, I heat set the images, so they should be permanent. I like the end result, do you?
The saying is the one I opened with at the top of this post.
- Spellbinders dies: Nested Tea Cups
- StazOn solvent ink: Timber Brown
- Judikins Rubber Stamp Permanent & Fabric Ink Cleaner
- Unity Stamp Company stamp sets: New Day Rooster, Loving Today (butterflies), Insightful Meadows
- Sharpie fine point permanent marker: brown
- Michaels Natural Threads Tote Bag 10” x 12”
I am entering this in the following hops and challenges:
- Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop: http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2015/09/2015-fall-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/
- The Unity Stamp inspired blog hop: http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/2015/09/we-are-on-repeat-more-pretty-projects.html
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Ombre (browns) http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=3122
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-21/
*********** giveaway now closed ***************
Now, about that Blog Candy… Who would like to win this 10″x12″ Natural Threads tote?
Pay close attention:
If you would like to be in the drawing to win this tote, please comment ONCE on this very post and use the word COFFEE in your comment. If you don’t use the word COFFEE, then I will assume this just isn’t something you would like to have and will not put your name in the drawing.
As a thank you to my followers both old and new, you may comment a second time letting me know that you are a follower for an additional chance to win.
I will use Mr. Random Org. to choose a winner shortly after the commenting closes on October 4th, 2015, at 3pm Pacific time, 6pm Eastern and it will be announced here on my blog. It is a pet peeve of mine that some people have giveaways and wait weeks or never announce their winners, so I will do my best to be prompt. Please be sure to check back! If the winner doesn’t contact me within 72 hours, another winner will be chosen.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by today. I look forward to seeing your again in the near future!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.