Hello! I’m happy you’re here!
Today’s crafting whim is back to papercrafting with this sweet anniversary card:
Aren’t they just the cutest couple?!! I got the idea to make this sweet lady cat all dolled up from a post by Christi over at Art-Without-Anxiety — she put her cat in a Hero Arts Dress a while ago and it was DARLING! (ENABLER ALERT: In addition to great ideas, Christi has AMAZING giveaways on her blog — Art Without Anxiety! Click HERE to go to her blog and follow her. Check the end of this post to see the fabulous box chocked full of crafty goodies she sent me, including the dress I used on my cat in this card!!… THANK YOU, Christi!!)
I popped up the beak and eyes (and made them shine with Glossy Accents) and added in some tulle (on her hat) and pearls for some 3d effects (like her ring and earring).
I like how the white pen adds some extra detail. The wing was scored and popped up, too. I like the lace embossing folder (new to me!) and lace edges for the background. The embossing stands out just a smidge more when you run Versamark over it.
I got excited about sending this card and filled out the inside before I remembered to take a picture. LOL!… here’s the inside lower right corner stamped with the mini versions, which are in reverse…
I think it’s sweet how he’s giving her a quick peck on the cheek!
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Bird Crazy, Crazy Cats,Crazy Talk, Mini Bird Crazy and Mini Crazy Cats stamp sets
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Bird Crazy and Crazy Cats die sets
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Lace Texture Fades Embossing Folder (new to me)
- Hero Arts MMH April 2017 Dress (new to me)
- Tsukineko Memento dye inks – Tuxedo Black & London Fog
- Tsukineko Versamark ink
- Stampendous PEARLustre embossing powder – tanzanite
- Copic Markers: C1, 5; BG13, 15; R22; RV02, Y13, 15; YG61; YR02, 04; V4,9,15,25
- Sakura Gelly Roll pen – white 08
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Core’dinatoins Cardstock: green, purple, white
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Scotch adhesive runner & adhesive dots
- Misc. Lace, faux pearls, tulle and vellum.
I’m playing along with the following challenges – click on any one for more information on how you can join the fun:
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Something New
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Something New
- Simon Says Stamp Work-It-Wednesday December 2017 – New to You
- Repeat Impressions DCC#13 – Things With Wings
- CropStop Challenge Linky Party #36 – Anything Goes (Aleene’s Core’dinatons, Inkssentials, Ranger, Scotch, Sizzix, Tim Holtz, Tsukineko
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
Don’t forget you might want to click HERE to go to her Christi’s blog and follow her. You’ll get some great crafting ideas and be able to watch for a chance to enter one of her fab giveaways. Just sayin’! : )