Hello and welcome back! I’m finally up to posting some of the projects I’ve done for Papertrey Ink’s 10th Anniversary Challenges, and just in the nick of time as they end tomorrow morning… so brace yourselves for a rash of posts. : )
The first Challenge this month was a Stitching Challenge. Lizzy Jones started off Papertrey Ink’s new stitching series with a cute little felt travel Tic-Tac-Toe set:
Not having Xs and Os, I took her color scheme and made a little girl’s game of ‘Foxes & Dames’:
It rolls up easily. Just tie a ribbon around it for a portable game.
- Papertrey Ink Love You To Pieces: Fox die
- Papertrey Ink: Simply Jane die collection
- Kunin Felt Eco-fi Classicfelt -Black, Red, White
- Interesting fact: This felt is made with a polyester fiber made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Prism Craft Thread – gray
I’m playing along with the following challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun:
- Papertrey Ink’s 10th Anniversary Challenge: Stitching
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: For a Special Lady/Girl
I’ll be right back with a couple more projects.
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.