I’m glad you could stop by to see this sweet little gift set for the Summer 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! We’re already zooming up toward 200 entries – and it’s still day one!
I was so pleased that my order of the FabScraps For the Love of Tea paper pack arrived in time for this hop! The lovely flowers remind me of my Aunt’s garden in summertime!!
The sentiments on the paper are so FUN! Add some pearls and lace and you’ve got a sweet shabby chic gift set in minutes.
The pack comes with two teapot gift ‘boxes’ ready to fold… I think I’m going to save the other one to use as a template to make my own from other papers.
The inside box easily holds 6 individually wrapped tea bags or a few chocolates…
- FabScraps For the Love of Tea paper pack
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Pumice Stone
- Core’dinations Parisian Nights A2 pink card
- Hobby Lobby Decorative Trim – pink
- Celebrate It Basic Basic string of pearls
- Simply Defined “Stay Put” All Purposed Liquid Adhesive
- This & That foam dots
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L adhesive strips runner
I am playing along with the following challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun…
Thank you so much for stopping by, and for the lovely comments you’ve been leaving! Happy hopping!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.