Hello, again, peeps! I’m back once again with another card for the Summer 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
This time I played around with some masking from Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps LOL Cats for this fun card in summer orange, titled: The Mystery of the Empty Cup:
This is extra funny considering that the question could be raised by either one of them… If the black cat is anything like me, I often raise my cup only to find it’s empty and I don’t recall drinking it. LOL! But as we look inside we know who the real culprit was (and why he didn’t go for the mouse)…
- Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps: LOL Cats and Pick Me Up stamp sets
- Spellbinders Card Creator A2 Filigree Delight dies
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Simon Says Stamp Sunkist Hybrid ink
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens: N15, N89, 723, 761, 873, 905, 933
- Sakura Pigma Micron black 005 archival ink pen
- Sakura Gelly Roll pen – white
- Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss Sugared Almond
- Core’dinations cardstock: white & orange
- Tombow Mono adhesive
I am playing along with the Summer 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop click on it for more information on how you can join the fun.
Thanks again for stopping by!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.