Welcome back to to day two of the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
For those of you who follow me, you know I always try to upcycle some coffee stirrers in at least one of my Coffee Lovers hop entries.
This on you can see HERE
And this one, in my pre-blog days, was posted HERE.
For today’s watercolor card I have incorporated some Panera and Starbucks coffee stirrers – the perfect fall combo!
I have a dear friend who often takes me to Panera or Starbucks for a cuppa’ when we’re out shopping. One of these gals looks a lot like her. The other looks kind’a like me… in a fun-house skinny mirror! lol! I think I’ll send this to her as a reminder of the fun times we spend together!
- Inkadinkado Fall Seasons stamp set (tree)
- Studio 112 stamp set – All Occasions Mini Assortment – 1
- Strathmore cold press watercolor paper – smooth side
- Versamark ink
- Recollections detail embossing powder – ebony
- Hampton Art embossing powder – light brown
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors – #10, 31, 32, 34, 36, 40, 44, 46, 51, 53, 61, 64,139
- Sharpie pens – orange and green (to cover where the stirrers were cut off)
- Misc. cardstock and adhesives
- Oh- and Starbucks and Panera Stirrers – washed! : )
If you’re reading this on the day it was published, or a couple of days after, there is still time to join the fun here: http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2015/09/2015-fall-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/
If you’re reading this after October 2, 2015, you’ll have to get a time machine or use a CHRONOS key to get in on the fun! : )
I am also joining the fun at these challenges. You can find out the details by clicking the highlighted link(s):
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – No designer patterened paper
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Use a stamp
Thanks to all of you who stop by to visit, those who leave encouraging comments and those who follow my blog – you’re all very much appreciated!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.