Hello and welcome back! I had my post-op follow up yesterday and all is proceeding well. I made another fun card for the surgeon and his staff…
This time I had a little more time to play around with the curtain to get it in shape. I think I like this version better than the one I showed you a few days ago. Even though it folds up uneven, it will probably be displayed open, so I made it come up even with the rest of the card – when open and looking straight on.
I gave the lady more blue hair as that’s the norm down in South Florida – as are both of their shapes. lol! And, of course, there’s lots of bling, glitter and gloss!
I love making him look embarrassed with red cheek and ears and his eyes bugging out!
- Art Impressions Get Well stamp set
- Sizzix Card, Hearts Step-Up die
- SugarPea Designs Heart Beat SugarCut die
- DCWV The Luxury Stack shimmer paper
- Core’dinations cardstock: red, blue & white
- Tsukineko Versamark Ink
- Inkadinkado embossing powder – black
- Memento dye ink – Tuxedo Black
- Copic Markers: B05, 21,29; BG13,15; C3; E000,00,02; R24,29
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops: Gloss Red Berry
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Kuretake Zig Wink of Stella clear
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L tape runner
- Simply Defined ‘Stay Put’ Glue
- Misc. Seafoam gauze material (Hobby Lobby), thread
I’m entering this card in the following challenges… click on any of them for more information on how you can play along:
- Art Impressions Challenge #212: Bling, Glitter or Glossy
I appreciate you stopping by today!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.