Today’s whim is to show you this cute calendar I made for my Neuro-immune doc. She just beat cancer herself, but still gets fatigued. She also tends to many patients with ME/CFS and FM, so I thought this calendar would be fun and encouraging for her and her paitents…
Didja notice she’s got an uphill climb?! Here’s a close-up of some of the bling…
I like the dotty ‘sky’… it’s easy — just let your pen go spastic. lol!
Right now, with these headaches, I’m the chic that’s hit the wall… if I were able to catch a ride on a giant snail, I’d probably throw up my arms and shout ‘wheee!!’ and feel like I was riding a super fast rollercoaster! Lol!
- Stamping Bella stamp sets:
- Cool Chicks – The Chicks Who Couldn’t Even
- Tiny Townie – Sally and Her Snail (new!)
- (I printed out the rest of the sentiments on the computer)
- Kaiser Craft Bracket Album
- Docrafts 2018 calendar tabs
- Plaid/Martha Stewart Crafts Metallic acrylic paint – Yellow Gold
- Core’dinations white cardstock
- Tsukineko Memento dye ink: Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: B21; C3,5; E11,13,31,33; G09,21; Y13,15,17,35,38; YG17,61,63; YR02,04,07,21,24
- Ranger Stickles: Blue Bayou, Joyful, Seafoam, Tropical Tangerine
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops – Gloss – Dandelion Yellow & Ripened Pumpkin
- Papertrey Ink Top Notch Twill Ribbon – Pure Poppy
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L – 3d Foam Squares
I’m playing along with the following hops and challenges… click on any one of them to find out how you can join the fun!
- Stamping Bella Sistahood 2018 – January challenge – Anything Goes!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Birds of a Feather
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Add a Sentiment
- Simon Says Stamp Work-It-Wednesday – Something New (Sally & Her Snail stamp set)
- Repeat Impressions DCC#13 – Things With Wings
- CropStop Challenge Linky Party #36 – Anything Goes (Aleene’s, Core’dinatons, Martha Stewart/Plaid, Ranger, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, Tsukineko)
Thank you for stopping by. I always enjoy reading your sweet comments!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.