Gooood morning my purring peeps and all of your two-legged servants! It’s time to start another day of the Cat Lovers Hop!
Today I’m starting out by using the stamp set I already happen to have that Cat Lovers Hop sonsor Stampendous has generously supplied as one of the prizes for this hop (along with the dies!) over at HerPeacefulGarden. Go HERE to read about how you can enter to win! Thank you Stampendous!!
Yep — Never underestimate the power of a purr!
I just love those fun Indigo Cats and the great stencils that come with the stamp set! I had some faint overlap and went back and emphasized it between the two cats as it kind of indicates their purrs resonating, dont’cha think?!
- Stampendous Laurel Burch Indigo Cats stamps and stencil
- Stampendous Cat Sayings stamps
- Tsukineko Memento dye ink Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers: B02,05,24,29; R29; RV02,04,19; V15; Y17,35; YG17,61; YR04
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks: Candied Apple, Salty Ocean, Spiced Marmalade, Salty Ocean
- Core’dinatoins cardstock: green, blue, white
- Scotch adhesive runner
I am playing along in the following hops and challenges – click on any one of them for more information on how you can join in on the fun!
For those of you playing along with the seemingly complicated Blog Candy Giveaway games from THIS post, I’ll give you another hint: Don’t forget to look for words within words! Oh my word, I just gave you three! Don’t fret… You will still get entries for the Bonus questions whether or not you get the answers to #1 and #2 correct. Have fun!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.