Good Monday morning my coffee deprived peeps! I have another fun card for you for the Summer 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
I actually got up in time to see sunrise at the beach this morning and I took along my Laurel Burch umbrella to show you (you’ll see why in a minute):
A friend of mine has that same bag and since Bealls, FL, just had a sale on the matching umbrella and mug, I got them for her and then pulled out my Stampendous Laurel Burch stamps and made this mug card to go with them:
I printed the template for the card from Splitcoast Stampers HERE. I cut it out twice to cover the backs of each side where the Copics bled through. (Don’t forget to color it OPEN let your Copics bleed onto the sentiment page! Wonder how I know that?!!)
And here’s the detail. I HAD to throw in that pup with the butterflies on him… too stinkin’ cute! I love how the IrRESISTible Pico Embellisher adds those fab shiny dots! Both Stampendous sets come with stencils to help you color. I used the circles and triangles from the Indigo Cat set.
- Stampendous stamp sets: Laurel Burch Indigo Cats, Laurel Burch Dog Park, Thoughtful Wishes
- Core’dinaations white cardstock
- Tsukineko Versamark ink
- Zing! gold embossing powder glitter finish
- Imagine Crafts IrRESISTible Pico embellisher: gold
- Copic markers: B21,24,29,69; BV02; G24; R22; V04; Y17; YR02,04
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Pebbles, Inc. Chalks
- iCraft Therm-o-Web adhesive runner
I am playing along with the following hops and challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun.
Thanks again for stopping by!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.