I’m so glad you were able to stop by today! This is going to be brief as I’m not feeling too great…
Right at Home is hosting a National Craft Month Celebration Blog Hop. She’s also one of the Super Sponsors for the Spring Coffee Lovers Hop. I made a card with some of my favorite crafting supplies for both hops…
Now, those of you who are stopping by from the Spring Coffee Lovers blog hop can tell this is a spring card, but may be wondering what that has to do with coffee. Well, on the inside I made up a something silly that I hope will bring a much needed smile to my friend’s face…
Wouldn’t it be fun if it was raining coffee and we could turn our umbrellas into cups? Some days just need that much caffeine!
- Canson cold press watercolor paper
- Impression Obsession stamps: Curtsy Silhouette, Puddle Jump, Sunshine in My Life
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Fossilized Amber, Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Old Paper, Peeled Paint, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet
- Tsukineko Walnut Ink
- Foray Transluscent Inkjet Vellum
- Versamark ink
- Recollections Ebony Detail embossing powder
- Copic Markers Y13 & 17
- Pigma Micron pen 01 black
- Spellbinders Umbrella Trio die
- Core’dinations cardstock – green & purple
- Recollections Shimmer card – purple
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ runner permanent fine adhesive for vellum and regular adhesive strips
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Misc. ribbon
- Oh, and if you’re wondering, that’s a Chopin Script font.
I’m playing along in the following hops and challenges, in case you’d like to join the fun, just click on the name for the link:
- DL.Art March Linky Challenge Anything goes
- A Colorful Journey – Let’s Play!
- CropStop Linky Party #14 Anything goes
Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.