I’m closing out today with a sweet kitty get-well card for the Cat Lovers Hop.
This month’s TCP Tuesday Challenge (#351) theme is holiday. This is a stretch, but in Europe saying you’re on holiday means you’re on vacation. Well, where I worked, vacation days and sick days were all lumped together, solving the problem of people calling in sick when they just wanted a day off. Since taking a day off in bed IS a kind of forced holiday, I’m entering this in the challenge…. let’s celebrate getting better! : )
Ah, yes, sit back and milk it, taking life one cup at a time!
Tip: Take a little Brutus Monroe Alabaster pigment ink on your finger and run it over embossed details to highlight them.
Good ol’ Glossy Accents and a Sparkle Pen jazz things up a little.
And, if you don’t have the right color of faux pearls, take a Copic marker to white ones!
- The Cats Pajamas Big Cups & You Sick Thing stamp sets
- Spellbinders Isabella Frame dies
- Recollections 110# blue cardstock; 65# white
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Brutus Monroe Alabaster pigment ink
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen – clear
- Copic markers: C1, 3; G24; RV02, 04, 63; Y13
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks Jewel Tones
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Simply Defined Stay-Put glue & Permanent adhesive
- Misc. ribbon, faux pearls and puffy heart
I’m playing along with the following challenges – click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun:
- 2018 Cat Lovers Hop
- The Cat’s Pajamas TCP Tuesday Challenge #351: holiday
- Lost Coast Designs & Carmen’s Veranda Challenge #63 Cats & Dogs
What? You were expecting something here before I sign off? Ok, I DO have another pic for ya….
Bwahahahaha… This is where I’ll take a picture of TOMORROW’s giveaway. You didn’t think I could have a giveaway on EVERY post, did you? The clearance bins were generous this year (plus I didn’t have a blogiversary party), but not THAT generous. Lol! : ) Now that I’ve got the bulk of them posted, there will still be another giveaway posted tomorrow and more on Saturday, so off you pop to play with your four-legged fur-babies and keep an eye out for upcoming posts! Meanwhile, you can comment on this post without having to come up with a specific word. : ) Likes on Instagram and re-pins on Pinterest are still appreciated! Thanks for all your support!!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.